Saturday 7 October 2017

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY October 7, 2017



Zechariah 13:3 And if anyone still prophesies, his father and mother, to whom he was born, will say to him, 'You must die, because you have told lies in the Lord's name.' When he prophesies, his own parents will stab him.

Beware of false prophets! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 13:4-5 "On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision. He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive. He will say, 'I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land has been my livelihood since my youth.

Every garment of shame, catch fire! #PastorBasil            
 
                                    The Bible
Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!" declares the Lord Almighty. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones.

Every arrow of death, scatter! #PastorBasil        

Isaiah 61:5 Aliens will shepherd your flocks; foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.
 
Let us pray: O Lord, arise and let our destiny helpers manifest in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment