Monday 9 October 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY October 10, 2017



Zechariah 13:8 In the whole land," declares the Lord, "two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.

The Lord shall preserve us! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 13:9 This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The Lord is our God.'"

Divine purification! #PastorBasil
 
                                    The Bible
Zechariah 14:1 A day of the Lord is coming when your plunder will be divided among you.

The Lord’s day! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 61:6 And you will be called priests of the Lord, you will be named ministers of our God. You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.

Let us pray: O Lord, command a supernatural wealth transfer in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment