Sunday 9 May 2021

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MAY 10, 2021

 

#Divine reward!...


2 Tim 1:17 On the contrary, when he was in Rome, he searched hard for me until he found me.

#Divine help!

2 Tim 1:18 May the Lord grant that he will find mercy from the Lord on that day! You know very well in how many ways he helped me in Ephesus.

#Divine reward!


2 Tim 2:1 You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

#Divine strength!

Col 4:18 I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. Remember my chains. Grace be with you.

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive your saving grace from every bondage in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. In what ways can you be of help to others?

2. What are your expectations of divine reward?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment