Friday 7 May 2021

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 8, 2021


#Keep the good foundation!...



2 Tim 1:11 And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher.

#Play your role!

2 Tim 1:12 That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

#Pay the price!


2 Tim 1:13 What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.

#Keep the good foundation!

Col 4:16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea.

Let us pray: O Lord, help us to learn from one another in Jesus name 

#Life questions: 1. Are you playing your God – ordained role?

2. Are you willing to pay the price involved in playing the role?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment