Tuesday 4 May 2021

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MAY 5, 2021

 



#Go for a godly heritage!...


2 Tim 1:2 To Timothy, my dear son: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 

#Go for divine mercy and peace!

2 Tim 1:3 I thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.

#Go for a godly heritage!


2 Tim 1:4 Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy.

#Go for a joyful reunion!

Col 4:13 I vouch for him that he is working hard for you and for those at Laodicea and Hierapolis. 

Let us pray: O Lord, may our work testify to your glory in Jesus name 

#Life questions: 1. Do you enjoy the mercy and peace of God?

2. Are you setting a godly heritage?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment