Wednesday 26 May 2021

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY MAY 27, 2021


#Be in line for the prize!....


2 Tim 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

#Be faithful!

2 Tim 4:8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day — and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

#Be in line for the prize!


2 Tim 4:9 Do your best to come to me quickly

#Be prompt!

1 Thess 2:7 But we were gentle among you, like a mother caring for her little children.

Let us pray: Father God, give us a heart of love in Jesus name 

#Life questions: 1. Are you faithful?

2. Are you working to receive the prize?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge 

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi 

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment