Sunday 11 January 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JANUARY 12 2015




Jeremiah 7:25-26 From the time your forefathers left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets. But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked and did more evil than their forefathers.'

We receive grace to hear and obey the word of God! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Jeremiah 8:7 Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the Lord.

I will not miss my due season! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 8:9 The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the Lord, what kind of wisdom do they have?

True wisdom is in the word of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 32:1 See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us righteous and just leaders in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment