Monday 19 January 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JANUARY 20 2015




Jeremiah 12:10 Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my pleasant field into a desolate wasteland.

There is a divine hedge of fire around my inheritance! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Jeremiah 12:14 This is what the Lord says: "As for all my wicked neighbors who seize the inheritance I gave my people Israel, I will uproot them from their lands and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them.

By the power in the name of Jesus, I recover all my goods in the hands of the oppressor! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 13:1-2 This is what the Lord said to me: "Go and buy a linen belt and put it around your waist, but do not let it touch water."  So I bought a belt, as the Lord directed, and put it around my waist.

O Lord, speak to me expressly! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 32:19-20 Though hail flattens the forest and the city is leveled completely, how blessed you will be, sowing your seed by every stream, and letting your cattle and donkeys range free.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord for the blessings we enjoy in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment