Monday 26 January 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JANUARY 27 2015




Jeremiah 15:18 Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable? Will you be to me like a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails?

God never fails! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore this is what the Lord says: "If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

I am saved to serve! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 15:20 I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you," declares the Lord.

‘Odeshi’… The enemy is sentenced to failure! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 33:18 In your thoughts you will ponder the former terror: "Where is that chief officer? Where is the one who took the revenue? Where is the officer in charge of the towers?"

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for making a way for us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment