Monday 12 January 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JANUARY 13 2015




Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?

O Lord, heal our land! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 9:1 Oh, that my head were a spring of water and my eyes a fountain of tears! I would weep day and night for the slain of my people.

The Lord shall wipe away our tears! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 9:3 "They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies; it is not by truth that they triumph in the land. They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the Lord.

The truth shall prevail! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then the eyes of those who see will no longer be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen. The mind of the rash will know and understand, and the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us wisdom and understanding that we may live in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment