Monday 1 June 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JUNE 1, 2015



Lamentations 1:13 From on high he sent fire, sent it down into my bones. He spread a net for my feet and turned me back. He made me desolate, faint all the day long.

I receive the fire of purification from the Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                   google image

Lamentations 1:14 "My sins have been bound into a yoke; by his hands they were woven together. They have come upon my neck and the Lord has sapped my strength. He has handed me over to those I cannot withstand.

The blood of Jesus breaks every yoke! #PastorBasil

Lamentations 1:18 "The Lord is righteous, yet I rebelled against his command. Listen, all you peoples; look upon my suffering. My young men and maidens have gone into exile.

The commandments of God are not grievous! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 40:26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

Let us pray: O Lord we adore your majesty and awesome power in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment