Friday 7 April 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY APRIL 7, 2017



Micah 2:1 Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.

Workers of iniquity shall die! #PastorBasil

Micah 2:2 They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud a man of his home, a fellowman of his inheritance.

I come against the Ahab of my inheritance! #PastorBasil
 
                                      google image
Micah 2:3 Therefore, the Lord says: "I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.

The Lord shall fight for me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 54:8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer.

Let us pray: O Lord redeem us, in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment