Saturday 8 April 2017

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 8, 2017



Micah 2:4 In that day men will ridicule you; they will taunt you with this mournful song: 'We are utterly ruined; my people's possession is divided up. He takes it from me! He assigns our fields to traitors.'" 

I shall possess my possessions! #PastorBasil

Micah 2:9 You drive the women of my people from their pleasant homes. You take away my blessing from their children forever. 

My blessings shall locate me! #PastorBasil
 
                                      google image
Micah 2:10 Get up, go away! For this is not your resting place, because it is defiled, it is ruined, beyond all remedy. 

The Lord shall give me rest, round about #PastorBasil

Isaiah 54:9 "To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again. 

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for your mercies endure forever in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment