Thursday 6 April 2017

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 6, 2017



Micah 1:4 The mountains melt beneath him and the valleys split apart, like wax before the fire, like water rushing down a slope.

The Lord, Almighty!.. #PastorBasil

Micah 1:7 All her idols will be broken to pieces; all her temple gifts will be burned with fire; I will destroy all her images. Since she gathered her gifts from the wages of prostitutes, as the wages of prostitutes they will again be used."

I reject every accursed gift! #PastorBasil
 
                              google image
Micah 1:16 Shave your heads in mourning for the children in whom you delight; make yourselves as bald as the vulture, for they will go from you into exile.

I shall not mourn! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 54:7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back”.

Let us pray: O Lord, by your mercy forgive us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment