Wednesday 12 April 2017

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY APRIL 12, 2017



Micah 2:11 If a liar and deceiver comes and says, 'I will prophesy for you plenty of wine and beer,' he would be just the prophet for this people! 

I am not a candidate to false prophets! #PastorBasil

Micah 2:12 "I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob; I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel. I will bring them together like sheep in a pen, like a flock in its pasture; the place will throng with people.

Divine restoration! #PastorBasil
 
                                    google image
Micah 2:13 One who breaks open the way will go up before them; they will break through the gate and go out. Their king will pass through before them, the Lord at their head."

God will make a way! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Let us pray: The peace of God shall abide with us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment