Wednesday 27 September 2017

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY September 28, 2017



Zechariah 11:4 This is what the Lord my God says: "Pasture the flock marked for slaughter.

Blood of Jesus, wipe away every mark of destruction! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 11:5 Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, 'Praise the Lord, I am rich!' Their own shepherds do not spare them.

Blood of Jesus speaks protection! #PastorBasil
 
                                     The Bible
Zechariah 11:8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.

Blood of Jesus, expose false leaders! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:21 Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for the blood of atonement in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment