Friday 13 December 2019

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY DECEMBER 13, 2019


Reject fruitless efforts!....

Acts 26:9 "I too was convinced that I ought to do all that was possible to oppose the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Don’t battle with the Lord! #PastorBasil

Acts 26:10 And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests I put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.

Reject fruitless efforts! #PastorBasil

Acts 26:11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. In my obsession against them, I even went to foreign cities to persecute them.

Foolish zeal! #PastorBasil

John 10:39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

Let us pray: O Lord, this season and beyond, save us from our enemies in Jesus #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment