Tuesday 17 December 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY DECEMBER 17, 2019


Indisputable word!..

Acts 26:22 But I have had God's help to this very day, and so I stand here and testify to small and great alike. I am saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would happen

Ever present divine assistance! #PastorBasil

Acts 26:23 That the Christ would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light to his own people and to the Gentiles.

Prophecy fulfilled! #PastorBasil


Acts 26:24-25 At this point Festus interrupted Paul's defense. "You are out of your mind, Paul!" he shouted. "Your great learning is driving you insane." "I am not insane, most excellent Festus," Paul replied. "What I am saying is true and reasonable.

Indisputable word! #PastorBasil     

John 11:2-3 This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair. So the sisters sent word to Jesus, "Lord, the one you love is sick."

Let us pray: Father God, hear and deliver us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment