Wednesday 25 December 2019

WORD DIARY: WENESDAY DECEMBER 25, 2019


God is on your side!....

Acts 27:22 But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed.

There shall be no loss! #PastorBasil

Acts 27:23 Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom I serve stood beside me

God is on your side! #PastorBasil

Acts 27:24 And said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.

Collateral safety! #PastorBasil

John 11:17 On his arrival, Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days.

Let us pray: O God of miracles, and change our situation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment