Saturday 14 December 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY DECEMBER 14, 2019


Divine revelation!....

Acts 26:12 "On one of these journeys I was going to Damascus with the authority and commission of the chief priests.

Beware of who’s instructing you! #PastorBasil

Acts 26:13-14 About noon, O king, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, blazing around me and my companions. We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic, ' Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'

Divine encounter! #PastorBasil


Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.

Divine revelation! #PastorBasil

John 10:40 Then Jesus went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing in the early days. Here he stayed

Let us pray: O Lord, may your presence dwell with us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment