Wednesday 18 December 2019

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 18, 2019


Be encouraged!....

Acts 26:26 The king is familiar with these things, and I can speak freely to him. I am convinced that none of this has escaped his notice, because it was not done in a corner.

Be bold! #PastorBasil

Acts 26:27-28 King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know you do." Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"

Be encouraged! #PastorBasil

Acts 26:29 Paul replied, "Short time or long — I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains."

Be a believer (in deed)! #PastorBasil

John 11:4 When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

Let us pray: O Lord, let your glory manifest through our circumstances in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment