Wednesday 5 August 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY AUGUST 6, 2020

Maximize your capabilities!....

 

1 Cor 14:12 So it is with you. Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church.

Focus on value addition!

1 Cor 14:13-14 For this reason anyone who speaks in a tongue should pray that he may interpret what he says. For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful.

Get understanding!


1 Cor 14:15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind.

Maximize your capabilities!

John 19:26-27 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

Let us pray: O Lord we thank you for making a way in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. To what extent do you add value to the life of others?

2. How can you maximize your capabilities?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment