Monday 31 August 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2020

#Keep up the good news!...


1 Cor 16:5 After I go through Macedonia, I will come to you — for I will be going

through Macedonia.

 

#Keep up the good work!

 

1 Cor 16:6-7 Perhaps I will stay with you awhile, or even spend the winter, so that you

can help me on my journey, wherever I go. I do not want to see you now and make only

a passing visit; I hope to spend some time with you, if the Lord permits.

 

#Keep up the good relationship!


1 Cor 16:8-9 But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost, because a great door for

effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.

 

#Keep up the good news!

 

John 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am

sending you."

 

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the grace to preach the good news in Jesus name

 

#Life questions: 1. Do you recognize opportunities?

 2. How well do you make use of opportunities?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  bless you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment