Thursday 24 August 2023

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY AUGUST 25, 2023

 


#Please God!..


Prov 8:12 “I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion.

#Alliance of virtues!

Prov 8:13 To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

#Please God!

Prov 8:14-16 Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth.

#Wisdom for good governance!

Prov 8:17-18 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to love you in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you live to please God or yourself?

2. Do you love God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment