Monday 28 August 2023

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY AUGUST 29, 2023

 


#Beware of self-destruction!..


Prov 8:34 Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.

#Blessed by wisdom!

Prov 8:35 For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord.

#Go for wisdom!

Prov 8:36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.”

#Beware of self-destruction!

Prov 9:1-2 Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars. She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine; she has also set her table.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive grace for accomplishments in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you seek wisdom?

2. How can you avoid self-destruction?           

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment