Sunday 27 August 2023

WORD DIARY: MONDAY AUGUST 29, 2023

 



#Rejoice always!..


Prov 8:27-28 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep

#The heavenly places!

Prov 8:29 When he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.

#Mind your boundaries!

Prov 8:30-31 Then I was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day,     rejoicing always in his presence, rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.

#Rejoice always!

Prov 8:32-33 “Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to obey your instructions in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. What boundaries has God set for you?

2. Do you obey the boundaries set by God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment