Monday 7 August 2023

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY AUGUST 8, 2023

 


#Wisdom backup!..


Prov 4:1-2 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching.

#Profitable instructions!

Prov 4:3-4 For I too was a son to my father, still tender, and cherished by my mother. Then he taught me, and he said to me, “Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live.

#Instructions to live by!

Prov 4:5-6 Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.

#Wisdom backup!

Prov 4:7 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace for understanding in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you value instructions?

2. How well do you value wisdom?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment