Sunday 20 August 2023

WORD DIARY: MONDAY AUGUST 21, 2023

 


#Beware of deceptive offerings!..


Prov 7:8-9 He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in.

#Mind where you go!

Prov 7:10-12 Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.)

#Reject waywardness!


Prov 7:13-14 She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: “Today I fulfilled my vows, and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.

#Beware of deceptive offerings!

Prov 7:15-17 So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you! I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to reject every deception in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you mindful of the company you keep?

2. Do you recognize and reject deceptive offerings?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment