Friday 24 July 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 24 2015



Ezekiel 11:18  "They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols.

I receive grace to reject anything competing with God in my life! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 11:19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.

Thank you Lord, my eyes are on you! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 11:20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

The Lord indeed is my God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

Let us pray: Holy Spirit of the living God, incubate us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment