Monday 20 July 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JULY 20 2015



Ezekiel 3:17  "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

O Lord give me the grace to speak as I hear! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Ezekiel 3:20  "Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

Let him that thinks he stands beware! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 3:22-23 The hand of the Lord was upon me there, and he said to me, "Get up and go out to the plain, and there I will speak to you." So I got up and went out to the plain. And the glory of the Lord was standing there, like the glory I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell facedown.

O Lord, show me your glory! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:21 "Present your case," says the Lord. "Set forth your arguments," says Jacob's King.

Let us pray: Your showers of mercy is our defense O Lord, in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment