Monday 13 July 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JULY 13 2015



Ezekiel 3:4-5 He then said to me: "Son of man, go now to the house of Israel and speak my words to them.  You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and difficult language, but to the house of Israel

Divine utterance is my portion!  #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Ezekiel 3:8-9 But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house."

I am fortified for the work of the ministry! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 3:12 Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard behind me a loud rumbling sound — May the glory of the Lord be praised in his dwelling place!

Sited in the heavenly places, praising the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:19-20 I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive. I will set pines in the wasteland, the fir and the cypress together, so that people may see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Let us pray: O God of wonders, may your name be praised forever, in Jesus name #PastorBasil



Postscript 

Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

God, more than earthly manufacturers, created a perfect mankind; and as every manufacturer, He gave the Bible as the manual. As we brush our teeth and eat every day, so much do we need to look into that manual for daily living and thereby prevent a malfunction inherent in seeking our many devices.

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a bible believing church   near you. 

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment