Friday 3 July 2015



WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 3 2015    

Ezekiel 1:13-14 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

Fervency of spirit is what I need! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 1:28  Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

O Lord, let your glory be above all the earth! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel  2:1-2 He said to me, "Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you."  As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.

Open my ears, Lord, to hear you! #PastorBasil

Isaiah  41:17 "The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them;  I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

Let us pray: O Lord, in your mercy, arise and meet us at the point of our needs in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment