Thursday 23 July 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JULY 23 2015


 

Ezekiel 8:12 He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, 'The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.'"

Nothing is hidden from the Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Ezekiel 11:2 The Lord said to me, "Son of man, these are the men who are plotting evil and giving wicked advice in this city.

Every counsel of the wicked shall turn to foolishness! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 11:17 "Therefore say: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.'

Its divine restoration time! #PastorBasil 

Isaiah 41:27 I was the first to tell Zion, 'Look, here they are!' I gave to Jerusalem a messenger of good tidings.

Let us pray: We thank you Lord, for the good news in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment