Sunday 5 July 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JULY 5 2015



Ezekiel 2:6 And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house.

I receive divine boldness in this end time! #PastorBasil
google image

Ezekiel 2:8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you."

O Lord, give me understanding that I may live! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 3:3  Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.

Thy word, O Lord, is truth! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:18 I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs.

Let us pray: O Lord, do a new thing in our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment