Tuesday 21 July 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY 22 2015



Ezekiel 3:24 Then the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet. He spoke to me and said: "Go, shut yourself inside your house.

Spirit of the living God, possess me for divine manifestation! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 6:12 He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them.

O Lord, in your anger, remember mercy! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be an unclean thing. Their silver and gold will not be able to save them in the day of the Lord's wrath. They will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it, for it has made them stumble into sin.

My possessions shall not become idols! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:22 "Bring in [ your idols] to tell us what is going to happen. Tell us what the former things were, so that we may consider them and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to come

Let us pray: Fire of God, consume every idol in our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment