Thursday 21 January 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JANUARY 22 2016




Ezekiel 39:26 They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid.

My confidence is in the Lord! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Ezekiel 39:29  I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord."

Wanted: Open vision by the spirit of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 40:2 In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, on  whose south side were some buildings that looked like a city

I bask in the joy of spiritual journeys! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid." '

Let us pray: May we receive grace to accomplish the purpose of creation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment