Friday 29 January 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JANUARY 30 2016





Ezekiel 47:14 You are to divide it equally among them. Because I swore with uplifted hand to give it to your forefathers, this land will become your inheritance.

Guaranteed: my share of divine inheritance! #PastorBasil

Daniel 1:1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah, Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came to Jerusalem and besieged it

                                                          google image
Powers on assignment to plague my destiny shall die! #PastorBasil

Daniel 1:8-9 But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine, and he asked the chief official for permission not to defile himself this way. Now God had caused the official to show favor and sympathy to Daniel

I reject every form of defilement! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.

Let us pray: O Lord, remember us for good in Jesus name #PastorBasil

1 comment: