Sunday 24 January 2016

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JANUARY 25 2016




Ezekiel 43:4-5 The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing east. Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.

O Lord fill me with your glory! #PastorBasil
 
                                                           google image
Ezekiel 43:9 Now let them put away from me their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their kings, and I will live among them forever.

I reject every form of prostitution and idolatry against the living God! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 43:25 "For seven days you are to provide a male goat daily for a sin offering; you are also to provide a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect.

No polluted offering to God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.

Let us pray: O Lord arise and destroy every gate of hindrance to our breakthrough in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment