Tuesday 26 January 2016

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 27 2016




Ezekiel 44:15 'But the priests, who are Levites and descendants of Zadok and who faithfully carried out the duties of my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Non-compromise in a dark world has its rewards! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 44:23 They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean.

I choose the holy and clean! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Ezekiel 44:28-29 'I am to be the only inheritance the priests have. You are to give them no possession in Israel; I will be their possession. They will eat the grain offerings, the sin offerings and the guilt offerings; and everything in Israel devoted to the Lord will belong to them

The Lord is my inheritance, Hallelujah! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:4 For the sake of Jacob my servant, of Israel my chosen, I summon you by name and bestow on you a title of honor, though you do not acknowledge me.

Let us pray: O Lord, help us to appreciate the covenant we have with you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment