Wednesday 20 January 2016

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JANUARY 21 2016





Ezekiel 39:10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

I receive seven fold restoration! #PastorBasil
 
                                                       google image
Ezekiel 39:23 And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the living God! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 39:25 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name.
Sovereign God; righteous, holy, merciful: praise be your holy name! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:26 Who carries out the words of his servants and fulfills the predictions of his messengers
 
Let us pray: Father Lord, grant us hearing ears and seeing eyes in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment