Monday 25 January 2016

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JANUARY 26 2016




Ezekiel 44:5 The Lord said to me, "Son of man, look carefully, listen closely and give attention to everything I tell you concerning all the regulations regarding the temple of the Lord. Give attention to the entrance of the temple and all the exits of the sanctuary.

My body is the temple of the living God! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 44:7 In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant.

                                                          google image
Do not brake the covenant with God! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 44:10 'The Levites who went far from me when Israel went astray and who wandered from me after their idols must bear the consequences of their sin

Beware of the consequences of sin! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:3 I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the power to make wealth in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment