Wednesday 27 January 2016

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JANUARY 28 2016




 
Ezekiel 44:30 The best of all the firstfruits and of all your special gifts will belong to the priests. You are to give them the first portion of your ground meal so that a blessing may rest on your household.

I dwell in the loop of blessings! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 45:9 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You have gone far enough, O princes of Israel! Give up your violence and oppression and do what is just and right. Stop dispossessing my people, declares the Sovereign Lord.

                                                           google image
The Lord abhors corruption! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 47:9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.

I am revived by rivers of living water #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me

Let us pray: By your mercy, build us up O Lord in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment