Friday 17 June 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JUNE 17, 2016




Hosea 2:17 I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips; no longer will their names be invoked.

I will never worship man made gods! #PastorBasil

Hosea 2:18 In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the creatures that move along the ground. Bow and sword and battle I will abolish from the land, so that all may lie down in safety.

I activate the covenant of divine safety! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Hosea 2:20 I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the Lord.

Only you, O Lord is worthy of my worship! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 48:21 They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for the gift of rivers of living waters in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment