Tuesday 28 June 2016

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JUNE 28, 2016



Hosea 6:10 I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel. There Ephraim is given to prostitution and Israel is defiled.

My destiny is not for sale! #PastorBasil

Hosea 6:11 Also for you, Judah, a harvest is appointed. Whenever I would restore the fortunes of my people

Divine restoration time!  #PastorBasil
 
                                                           google image
Hosea 7:3 They delight the king with their wickedness, the princes with their lies.

I reject every spirit of flattery! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:6 He says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace for positive global impact in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment