Saturday 25 June 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 25, 2016




Hosea 5:7 They are unfaithful to the Lord; they give birth to illegitimate children. Now their New Moon festivals will devour them and their fields.

Every spirit of unfaithfulness shall die! #PastorBasil

Hosea 5:8 Sound the trumpet in Gibeah, the horn in Ramah. Raise the battle cry in Beth Aven; lead on, O Benjamin.

My victory is assured in the battles of life! #PastorBasil
 
                                                                   google image
Hosea 6:1 Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

What a loving and faithful God we serve! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:3 He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor."

Let us pray: The manifest glory of God shall distinguish us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment