Monday 13 June 2016

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JUNE 13, 2016




Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

I receive grace to prepare for judgment after life! #PastorBasil

Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

O Lord, let my star shine forever and ever! #PastorBasil
 
                                                             google image
Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.

Father, reveal unto me the deep and secret things I do not know! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 48:11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and defend your glory in our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment