Wednesday 22 June 2016

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 22, 2016





Hosea 3:5 Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the Lord and to his blessings in the last days.

O taste and see that the Lord is good! #PastorBasil

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

Every arrow of spiritual ignorance, backfire! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Hosea 4:7 The more the priests increased, the more they sinned against me; they exchanged their Glory for something disgraceful.

The Lord only, is worthy of my worship! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:1 Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name.

Let us pray: O Lord arise, and perfect your counsel towards us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment