Wednesday 15 June 2016

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 15, 2016




Hosea 1:10 Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.'

I hear the sound of abundance of rain! #PastorBasil

Hosea 1:11 The people of Judah and the people of Israel will be reunited, and they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel.

U-N-I-T-Y is the greatest force! #PastorBasil
 
                                                            google image
Hosea 2:7 She will chase after her lovers but not catch them; she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say, 'I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off than now.'

It’s time to return unto the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 48:19 Your descendants would have been like the sand, your children like its numberless grains; their name would never be cut off nor destroyed from before me.

Let us pray: O Lord have mercy, and restore us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment