Saturday 25 June 2016

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JUNE 26, 2016




Hosea 6:2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

Divine restoration time! #PastorBasil

Hosea 6:3 Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."

O Lord, show forth and prosper us! #PastorBasil
 
                                                                    google image
Hosea 6:4 "What can I do with you, Ephraim? What can I do with you, Judah? Your love is like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears.

I receive grace to love the Lord; in and out of season! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 49:4 But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in the Lord's hand, and my reward is with my God."

Let us pray: O Lord, in your mercy arise and reward us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment