Friday 24 May 2019

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MAY 24, 2019


Acts 2:28 You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.' 

Divine direction! #Pastor Basil

Acts 2:29-30 "Brothers, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne.

Divine promises! #Pastor Basil

Acts 2:31 Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay.

Living in the prophetic! #Pastor Basil


John 4:25-26 The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us." Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."

Let us pray: O Lord, may we receive your manifest presence in Jesus name #Pastor Basil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment